Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Photo Link up

I've decided to enter in this photo contest for the first time. I'm told it's not a photography challenge which is good because lets face it, a photographer I am NOT, but I DO love taking photos of my boy! So here it goes - My Top 5 Photo Favorites from April to June 2011

I just love the personality in this one

Just playing with the settings on my camera & of course he co-operated for some photo magic

You can't beat a genuine smile

My cat in all his napping glory

I just love how mischievous he is in this one

Okay those are my favorites for now. If you want to check out the link up and join in then click the button below!


Naptime Momtog

8 comments:

Amber said...

I love his little teeth. So cute.

I know the feeling I love taking photos of my boy so much that I probably need help...ha!

It really isn't a contest, so I am very glad you decided to link up with us. We just love to see photos of people doing life with their kids.

Anonymous said...

Awww. I love these. Those first two are soooo cute. I am glad you linked up with us. Thank you! :)

Valeria said...

He is adorable and each photo shows his personality. Great choices

Courtney said...

These are great! I'm glad you linked up to share these with us! Your little boy is adorable and you have done a fantastic job of capturing his little personality and preserving his childhood!! Thanks for linking up with us!!

Cbearsmamma said...

Thanks so much I can't wait to share more - nothing more fun for me as a mom than showing off my adorable little man!

Cbearsmamma said...

Thank you!

Cbearsmamma said...

Thank you! I am too it was fun picking the pictures and I love sharing them with everybody - this is like having your wallet open in the grocery lineup except that people actually WANT to see them haha

Cbearsmamma said...

Aren't they cute? I have him smiling when you say "cheese" now so it'll be even better in the future haha

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Safari Sam digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs