Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Canadian Couponing - FREE CHEERIOS

Today only unfortunately! We have our coupon for free cheerios and are heading out this afternoon to pick them up.

Also, I picked up a regular photo album at the dollar store the other day. The kind with the plastic pages you just slide photos into. And I grabbed some paper clips as well. Only a couple bucks and I'm ready to make a coupon binder that won't take up more space than my diaper bag!

Unfortunately the procrastinator in my blood has prevented me from getting them sorted already but I will hopefully have that ready to go for pictures next week and I can show you what I did.

I really didn't find any other great deals this week. I apologize for my slacking but I've been focused on going back to work in a couple of weeks and am trying to get organized for that. I simply didn't have the time to do real digging and calculations and the flyers were a little boring this week.

Here's hoping the postal strike doesn't last too much longer either! The coupon mini-train (I say mini because we have only two people on it haha) is unable to continue at this point. All the coupons are going to expire before they can move on at this rate! That and I can't get any of the ones I've been ordering off those wonderful sites I posted before. BOOO.

Happy Shopping and hopefully we'll have some deals to post about next week along with an organized coupon binder!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Safari Sam digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs