Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Change is Great

We got some new clothes on!

I put out a request for help yesterday on Twitter and within minutes I had a website for free designs and an offer of help to install it! Thank you @NapTimeMomTog for all your help.

The website she sent me was Adori Graphics where you can get codes for blog templates FOR FREE! You can also hire them to do something brand new and spiffy for you if you want which is pretty cool as well! Check them out!!

Have to keep this short and sweet so there's the info - gotta run my boy is not happy with me for trying to do this while he's awake haha - Have a great Wednesday everybody!

1 comments:

NM said...

I love your new look! :p

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Safari Sam digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs