Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Starting Fresh

Happy new year to you! Time has been passing & I haven't been writing. I've allowed life to get in my way. Again. This has to stop so here I am.

Confession time!

I've struggled with the idea of being a writer. I struggle just thinking of myself in that sense because I feel like that's something other people do. Like some special club I never got a ticket to get into.

I have realized recently that this is a silly idea. One that probably prevents a lot of people from doing a lot of things that make them happy. So I've decided to tell the fear to STUFF IT! I AM a writer!

I'm not making any crazy promises to write a set number of days a week or any goals other than to make an effort to write. Not every post has to be amazing right? If I keep waiting until the great idea sparks I'll never write again. So now I'll write anything & everything because I love to do it not because I want you to love reading it.

Welcome to the new year everybody. Let's start enjoying it together & do the things that makes us happy even if they give us the fear.

1 comments:

Megan said...

I agree with you. And I've also made a goal to write/blog more. I love writing but i don't think of myself as a great writer. It doesn't matter as long as we enjoy doing it :)

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Safari Sam digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs