Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, January 9, 2012

It is the small things

Today was full of those beautiful moments that may be small to others but meant the world to me.

My husband is working out of town right now which makes 'connecting' a bit difficult. We try to talk on the phone & online as often as we can but it's not the same. This morning he sent me the most beautiful sunrise via text. It wasn't just that it was pretty but that he thought of me when he saw it, that he wanted to share it with me.

Somebody I'm not 'close' with on a personal level took the time to ask me how I was doing with this new living situation, and offered their ear should I need it. This person surprised me with their caring & compassion.

My son showered me with snuggles, kisses & hugs from the time we got home to when I put him to bed.

The small things can fill a heart. Today I feel loved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Safari Sam digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs